Empowering Enterprises to Meet Evolving Business Needs
The landscape of modern business is growing more connected — and more complex — every year. In response, more businesses are adopting flexible working models to support the shift toward in-office and remote environments.
The trusted Intel vPro® platform continues to offer tools and technologies that business leaders, IT, and end users at businesses of all sizes can count on to help them collaborate securely, stay connected, and conduct business no matter where they work. With their latest innovations, 11th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® processors deliver the world’s best productivity for business,2 and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® processors deliver the world’s best business collaboration.3
Enable your workforce to tackle any workload — from everyday business computing to resource-intensive data analysis, content creation, and more — with business-class performance. Help IT simplify workloads, lower total cost of ownership, and provide better support with comprehensive hardware-based security features and enhanced cloud-based manageability. With desktops powered by the 11th Gen Intel vPro® processors, you can set a new standard for performance, security, and powerful user experiences with the unrivaled PC platform for business.
A Scalable Processor Portfolio
11th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® processors for business-class desktops are built on a new architecture that utilizes hardware and software more efficiently. This new architecture gives businesses the flexibility to build fully customizable PCs to meet a wide variety of performance and price point requirements across their organization.
11th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® S-Series processors deliver high performance, flexibility, and comprehensive hardware-based security features for business-class desktops across three Intel® Core™ processor brands: i5, i7, and i9. Processors with the i5 feature 6 cores, 12 threads, and a 12 MB cache. Processors with the i7 support 8 cores, 16 threads, and a 16 MB cache. Processors with the i9 support 8 cores, 16 threads, and a 16 MB cache. For i5, i7, and i9 processors, the thermal design power offers choices of 35W, 65W, and 125W (which can be configured down to 95W).
Designed for IT and End Users
Today’s agile and highly capable IT management teams are often tasked with a wide range of maintenance and support tasks, but their most time-consuming challenge is handling day-to-day tactical activities: performing maintenance, running diagnostics, repairing systems, and rebooting for users working onsite or remotely. 11th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® processors for business-class desktops are designed to help managed and unmanaged service providers, in-house IT teams — even a small-but-mighty IT team of one — streamline their PC management activities, support your employees, and better secure your organization.
IT teams can also leverage 11th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® processors to make the most of your IT investment. Inherently flexible and scalable, business-class desktops can be optimized on a per-user basis to support extra computing power, additional memory options, and peripherals. In addition to the benefits of balancing cost and performance, your employees — each with their own unique computing needs and workloads — will appreciate the ability to stay productive while working from various locations with a business PC that is purpose-built to fit their specialized role.
Unmatched PCs for Business
The Intel vPro® platform delivers business-class performance, comprehensive hardware-based security features, modern manageability, and platform stability for powerful employee experiences. By leveraging the unrivaled Intel vPro® platform, these business PCs give organizations of all sizes the tools they need to meet the demands of today’s dynamic business environment.
Computing systems based on the Intel vPro® platform that incorporate the eligible processor SKUs shown in the “S-series Desktop Processors” table below and meet the Intel vPro® brand requirements are optimized for corporate environments and an increasingly remote workforce. These systems also require either the Microsoft Windows 10 Pro or Windows 10 Enterprise OS.
Groundbreaking Performance and Amazing Collaboration for Business
The 11th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® i9 processor is the world’s best desktop processor.1 With an impressive leap in CPU performance, powerful new integrated graphics that bring new levels of 3D and media performance, AI acceleration, and next-gen connectivity and responsiveness, 11th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® processors allow your workforce to get more work done together from anywhere.
Advanced Performance and Collaboration Features
- New processor core architecture transforms hardware and software efficiency, delivering significant gains in real-world performance that lets your workforce do more work, wherever work happens.
- Intel® Xe graphics architecture creates more immersive work experiences with improved device performance, rich media and intelligent graphics capabilities, and built-in support for multiple high-resolution monitors.
- Discrete Intel Thunderbolt™ 4 technology helps employees stay in their productivity zone, allowing them to quickly charge their devices, or connect to any display or data device through one universal computer port.
- Integrated Intel® Wi-Fi 6 / Discrete Intel® Wi-Fi 6E (Gig+) helps users collaborate seamlessly with ultra-fast Gigabit speed, ultra-low latency, and ultra-reliable connectivity made possible by the greatest leap in Wi-Fi technology in 20 years.4
- Intel® Optane™ memory H20 with SSD helps employees stay more productive while multitasking thanks to significant gen-over-gen improvements to responsiveness, performance, power consumption, and storage capacity options.
- Intel® Deep Learning Boost delivers up to 80% better gen-over-gen AI performance for more improved bandwidth, increased productivity, and more intelligent, personalized business PC experiences.5
Comprehensive Security That Businesses Depend on Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow
Intel® Hardware Shield, available exclusively on the Intel vPro® platform, provides comprehensive hardware-based security for business. Managed and unmanaged IT teams at any size organization can experience greater peace of mind knowing their entire PC fleet — and end user productivity — is more secure thanks to advanced threat detection6, application and data protection6, below-the-OS security, and other integrated hardware-based security features.
Advanced Security Features
Whether an IT team is managing PCs in a single location or spread across multiple locations, the Intel vPro® platform features help IT remotely and securely manage all devices in the entire fleet.
- Intel® Active Management Technology with Intel® Endpoint Management Assistant7 enhances your IT team’s ability to remotely and securely access, repair, and maintain your PC fleet. Intel® Active Management Technology is the only solution with remote remediation to return your PCs to a known good state, no matter where your employees are working — even when the OS is down.8
- Intel® Threat Detection Technology, part of Intel® Hardware Shield, provides IT teams with near realtime insights about end user devices. With the industry’s first silicon-enabled AI threat detection, provided only by Intel, this enhanced security feature takes full advantage of the advanced telemetry capabilities of Intel® Hardware Shield by augmenting ISV solutions to help stop ransomware and cryptomining attacks.9
Powerful User Experiences Across the Entire Organization
From mainstream users with multi-monitor home office setups to professional multitaskers who need to run multiple programs at once, to “power users” with resource-intensive data analysis, engineering, finance, visual effects production, or content creation workloads — today’s workforce expects a lot out of their business PCs. The latest generation of Intel® processor technology provides flexibility, device stability, and enhanced capabilities that make powerful user experiences available to your employees.
While much of the modern workforce grows increasingly mobile, there’s still a strong case for businesses across many industries to continue investing in stationary PCs. Business-class desktops powered by 11th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® processors allow you to:
- Equip your workforce with scalable technology — 11th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® S-series processors have the flexibility to support heavy workloads, as well as additional memory, storage, peripherals, and multi-monitor options.
- Optimize your IT spend — IT decision makers can specify and customize desktop devices according to specific usage requirements, allowing businesses to deliver powerful device functionality and stability without sacrificing performance.
- Help secure business data — A desktop PC’s stationary nature comes with inherent device security benefits, and enhanced cloud-based remote manageability features provide additional protection for your PC fleet.
Intel® Stable IT Platform Program (Intel® SIPP) is an integrated validation platform that helps IT manage computer lifecycle complexities with confidence. Intel® SIPP ensures optimal device stability and reliability for all users, aiming for zero hardware changes for at least 15 months or until the next generational release.
The Intel vPro® platform includes full platform validation support for additional (post-Time to Market) Windows 10 Enterprise SAC releases, including up to two previous OS releases. The capabilities listed in the “Platform Security, Manageability, and Stability Features” table below are designed to enable, accelerate, or complement features and services within the Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Enterprise operating systems.