Performance Optimized for Compute Density
The Intel® Server Board S2600BP product family is a purpose built, rack-optimized server board ideal for use in hyper-converged, data analytics, storage, cloud, and high performance computing applications. Designed to support the 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® processor Scalable family and up to 16 DDR4 DIMM slots per server board (eight DIMMs per processor), the S2600BP product family maximizes memory and processor bandwidth to meet demanding compute use requirements.
Density Optimized 2U Rack Server with High Speed Networking and I/O
- Up to four compute modules per 2U chassis with support for up to two 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors per module
- Up to 165 W processor TDP for high performance workloads in a 2U air-cooled chassis. Liquid-cooling compatible options also available
- Networking flexibility with Dual 10GBase-T or 10G SFP+ modules
- x16 PCIe* slot per module enabling additional network options
- Support for up to two NVMe* SSDs per node in a 24 drive chassis
- Hot-swappable compute modules, storage, and power supplies
Future-Ready Platform for the Multi-Cloud, Data-Fueled Enterprise
The S2600BP product family is built with the latest 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® processor Scalable family. This latest generation processor is designed for performance with high scalability and resiliency with no I/O compromise, and supports a wide range of existing and emerging workloads. The S2600BP product family uses a number of key processor advancements:
- 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor with drop-in compatibility
- Support for Intel® Optane™ DC persistent memory
- Memory speeds up to 2933 MT/s
- Intel® Deep Learning Boost (Intel® DL Boost) (Vector Neural Network Instruction)
- Support for Intel® Speed Select enables the optimization of processing resources to enhance workload performance, increase utilization, and optimize TCO
- Integrated 10G Ethernet with RDMA eliminates TCP/IP overhead by offloading transport to NIC for faster switching and packet filtering
- Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (Intel® AVX-512) enables tiering, de-dup, thin provisioning, and exceptional processing of compute-intensive tasks
- Integrated Intel® QuickAssist Technology (Intel® QAT) enables hardware- assisted acceleration for critical workloads such as authentication, public key functions, and compression/decompression, while freeing up CPU cycles and reducing demands on the server
- Intel® Omni-Path Architecture (Intel® OPA) integration, delivering 100Gbps port bandwidth for improved performance and lower latency in medium to large clusters
Built with Intel Quality, Reliability, and Performance
Intel® Server Products are backed by Intel’s design excellence and manufacturing expertise to deliver processing power with high levels of flexibility, manageability, and reliability. Product and design quality is paired with a 3-year standard or 5-year extended warranty and robust technical and incident resolution support to ensure customer satisfaction.
Accelerating Time to Market with Innovative Data Center Solutions
The S2600BP product family is a foundational component of Intel® Data Center Systems (Intel® DCS). These fully validated, unbranded server systems include Intel’s latest data center technology―already optimized to work better together―allowing partners to accelerate time to market with reliable data center solutions. The process of configuring and validating the components of solutions that are tuned to meet specific customer requirements is a complex and resource intensive process. Intel® Data Center Systems (Intel® DCS) based on the S2600BP product family can help reduce this complexity, making it easier to build innovative server solutions that can support the demands of today’s data center workloads.