At Intel’s 2022 Investor Meeting on Feb. 17, Chief Executive Officer Pat Gelsinger, Chief Financial Officer Dave Zinsner and Intel’s business leaders will outline key elements of the company’s strategy for long-term growth. During the presentations, Intel will provide details on product roadmaps across its major business units and key execution milestones.
Breakout sessions on Intel’s growth businesses – including graphics, edge, manufacturing, foundry, software, technology development and Mobileye – are available on-demand on Intel.com’s Investor Meeting Website.
A keynote livestream from 1:30-5 p.m. PST on the Intel Newsroom will feature presentations from Gelsinger and Zinsner, as well as leaders of Intel’s data center and client computing businesses.
Executive Breakout Sessions
Breakout sessions on Intel’s growth businesses are available for on-demand viewing on Intel.com’s Investor Meeting Website. Topics include:
- Accelerated Computing & Graphics – Raja Koduri, senior vice president and general manager of Accelerated Computing Systems and Graphics Group
- Environmental Social Governance – Christy Pambianchi, executive vice president and Chief People Officer
- IDM 2.0: Manufacturing – Keyvan Esfarjani, executive vice president, chief global operations officer and general manager of Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Operations
- Intel Foundry Services – Randhir Thakur, senior vice president and president of Intel Foundry Services
- Mobileye – Amnon Shashua, senior vice president at Intel; president and CEO of Mobileye
- Network and Edge – Nick McKeown, senior vice president, Intel Fellow and general manager of Network and Edge Group
- Process Technology – Ann Kelleher, executive vice president and general manager of Technology Development
- Software – Greg Lavender, senior vice president, chief technology officer and general manager of Software and Advanced Technology Group
In advance of the Intel Investor Meeting, Intel released a series of papers authored by members of Intel’s executive leadership team, including CEO Pat Gelsinger. The Intel Newsroom editorials address important topics that investor meeting presenters will discuss, including a 10-year view of the semiconductor industry and Intel’s artificial intelligence, edge and software strategies.
- Semiconductors Run the World (Pat Gelsinger Editorial)
- Moore’s Law – Now and in the Future (Ann Kelleher Editorial)
- Intel’s Software Advantage, Decoded (Greg Lavender Editorial)
- Leading in AI: A Holistic Approach that is Uniquely Intel (Sandra Rivera Editorial)
- Defining and Leading the Edge (Nick McKeown Editorial)
Accelerated Computing Systems and Graphics Demos
The Accelerated Computing Systems and Graphics Group (AXG) will deliver a leadership central processing unit and graphics processing unit roadmap to power high performance computing and AI workloads. Read more on “Intel Technology Roadmaps and Milestones.”
Ponte Vecchio Performance Demo – At its 2022 Investor Meeting, Intel will show Ponte Vecchio, Intel's high performance computing graphics processing unit, outperforming the competition by up to 2.6x on key benchmarks used for complex financial services applications.
Sapphire Rapids+HBM Performance Demo – At its 2022 Investor Meeting, Intel will show Sapphire Rapids with HBM outperforming 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® processors and the competition by up to 2.8x in computational fluid dynamics (CFD) workloads. CFD are routinely used in wide variety of HPC disciplines and industries to significantly reduce product development time and cost.
Introducing Arctic Sound –First unveiled at Intel’s 2022 Investor Meeting, Arctic Sound-M is a media supercomputer GPU for the data center, the industry’s first to support hardware-accelerated AV1 encode.