As part of MWC Barcelona 2022, Intel’s “Built for Wonderful” event will showcase, with its partners and customers, how the company enables software-defined, fully programmable infrastructure from the cloud through the internet and 5G networks to the intelligent edge. Hosted by Nick McKeown, senior vice president and general manager of the Network and Edge Group (NEX) at Intel, the event will explore major shifts and transitions, highlighting software as foundational technology aiding the transformation. McKeown will be joined by Dan Rodriguez, corporate vice president and general manager of the Network Platforms Group, and Sachin Katti, chief technology officer of the Network and Edge Group, to reveal new products and architectural approaches across the 5G network and edge. Joining Intel to discuss these transformations will be leading communications service providers and industry partners who will share their collaborations with Intel.
The event begins at 8 a.m. PST, Thursday, Feb. 24. Visit the Intel Newsroom for a livestream and replay of the event, as well as additional information.
- Intel Advances vRAN, Launches Xeon for Network and Edge, and Enhances Edge Software
- Intel Launches Xeon D Processor Built for the Network and Edge
- Intel Advances AI Inferencing for Developers
- Intel Showcases Technology Advancements for Network and Edge
- Intel MWC Barcelona 2022 Keynote (Livestream)
- Why 5G is About So Much More than the Smartphone (Nick McKeown Editorial)
- Media Alert: Intel Virtual Keynote at MWC Barcelona 2022