Driving the Convergence of HPC and AI at ISC‘19
The convergence of HPC and AI facilitates powerful ways to tackle previously impossible design, engineering, and scientific challenges. At ISC, Intel will highlight technologies that accelerate this convergence, including the only data center processors with built-in AI acceleration.
Breakthrough New Discoveries for Science and Research - Visit Booth #930
Discover how Intel technologies enable greater flexibility and scalability to empower discoveries and accelerate innovation for HPC and AI with:
- Hands-on tutorials and demonstrations of 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors to show how Intel® Deep Learning Boost accelerates AI inference
- Data-centric technologies such as Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory that address complex multi-node solutions
- Intel® Xeon® Platinum 9200 processors demos that show leadership performance and scalability in one AI and HPC platform
- Head-to-head usage scenarios revealing the competitive differentiators and outstanding performance characteristics of Intel solutions
- The first public demonstration of the next-generation Distributed Application Object Storage (DAOS)
- More than 20 supplemental technical talks and panel discussions describing the benefits from these solutions in real-world deployments. Find them on Intel’s ISC19 mobile agenda
The Convergence of HPC and Artificial Intelligence
As the era of data matures, deeper scientific discovery and business insights from massive and complex data sets using rapidly emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence will demand the power of high-performance computing (HPC). Visit the Intel booth to explore how Intel® technology is enabling this convergence.
The Next Era of Supercomputing Is Here
Join Dr. Rajeeb Hazra, Corporate VP and GM, Enterprise & Government Group at Intel, for a presentation on Monday, June 17th 2019 at 6:00pm CET. Dr. Hazra will discuss the significant advancements that have happened in supercomputing over the past year and highlight how the industry’s latest breakthroughs in HPC are helping to address the world’s toughest challenges. Visit us at booth #F-930.
Intel® Developer Connect @ Hotel Mövenpick
Jump start your ISC’19 week! Visit Intel® Developer Connect @ Hotel Mövenpick, the MUST attend technical training event to meet and hear from Intel® architecture experts while connecting with HPC and AI industry leaders. Learn what's next in HPC and AI, attend technical sessions & hands-on tutorials that cover the latest Intel architecture, and enjoy networking opportunities.
Intel’s Mobile Agenda Available for ISC19
Get all of the latest Intel ISC19 activities & events on your phone. Keep up to date on speakers, trainings, keynotes, and celebrations. Bookmark the agenda to your phone and check back often for the latest and greatest from Intel.
Find the BunnyPeople™ and Meet Intel’s Partners
Get collectible BunnyPeople™ lapel pins (while supplies last) and explore the possibilities within our HPC community. Visit the Intel booth information desk to get a list of Intel partners to start your search!
Learn More About ISC High Performance 2019
ISC19 will bring together the international supercomputing community—a gathering of scientists, engineers, researchers, educators, programmers, system administrators, and developers that is unequaled in the world.