Intel® CoFluent™ Reader provides the same tools and environment as Intel® CoFluent™ Studio, but in read-only mode. In its free version, it allows play back of recorded simulations.
Running simulations and explorations with varying parameters is possible with a dedicated license.
- Intel CoFluent reader can be freely downloaded and installed
- Intel CoFluent reader is easy, as model information and results are exchanged in one single COF file that can be easily attached to emails, put on a FTP or HTTP server
- Intel CoFluent reader is safe. Models are viewed in read-only mode and model creators select what they want to share with others
- Facilitating and accelerating communications and exchanges between project members
- Accelerating discussion cycles, avoiding tedious expert and white board sketch discussions
- Spreading the use of the Intel® CoFluent™ Studio technology and associated methodology and thinking process to other individuals/teams
Establishing an unambiguous and common reference view and an understanding of the problem and its solution between all project members.
Multithreaded workload (modeling an embedded real-time software application) running on a multicore multi-OS platform. Objective: predict system performance by running multiple simulations with different platform architectures—single-core, AMP, sAMP, SMP, and so on. The influence of virtualization layers such as hypervisor and supervisor, as well as number of cores is monitored during the simulations.
Software-Defined Radio system which combines an audio protocol stack (based on UMTS) and video protocol stack (based on DVB-H) in a mobile phone. Objective: to analyze behavior and performance of the system in terms of resource load, power consumption and latencies for realistic and worst-case scenarios.
Example of TCP/IP stack and its MAC layer. Objective: to study the impact of different buffer sizes and traffic load on the behavior of the stack and in terms of network latency and throughput. Multiple architectures are explored and their performance analyzed including power consumption and resource load. The project also illustrates how to model design exploration parameters.
Get support for Intel® CoFluent™ Studio and Intel® CoFluent™ reader products. Access your self-service portal or submit new cases to customer service.
Submit an inquiry to get information on Intel® CoFluent™ technology and the university program, or to request documentation and downloads.