Zero Creative Gets Strategic About 3-D Digital Signage
Digital, out-of-home signage is a fast-growing phenomenon, but standing out from the crowd is becoming increasingly difficult. Based in the Netherlands and with clients around the world, Zero Creative was founded in 2005 and is a pioneer in developing 3-D digital signage. It has worked with Intel to develop interactive, 3-D signage that enhances the consumer experience with the power of gaming and virtual reality technology.
• Realize potential: Move digital signage from flat, uncreative content and enable brands to maximize the unique possibilities offered by digital out-of-home displays.
• Stand out: Create advertising and promotional campaigns that stand out among increased amounts of visual stimuli and social media messages.
• Create an immersive experience: Bring consumers’ experience of gaming and virtual reality to the world of digital signage.
• Ensure high-end performance: Guarantee seamless, high-end service in the face of rapid but volatile growth in processing demand.
• Develop real-time 3-D content: Create immediately available content in response to consumer activity and publish to multiple sites simultaneously.
• Future proof: Continue innovating to stay at the forefront of a rapidly evolving industry
• Growing customer base: Zero Creative can count some of the world’s best-known brands among its worldwide customer base.
• Strategic market segments: It is developing a leading position in fast-growing Asian, Latin American, and certain African market segments.
• Ground-breaking customer experience: Zero Creative has helped change the way that brands and retailers interact with customers and promote products.
• Platform for future innovation: Zero Creative has created a platform that gives it plenty of scope to grow and expand and react to client demand for innovation.
Read the full Zero Creative Gets Strategic About 3D Digital Signage Case Study.